– Explore the vibrant and fascinating country of Vietnam, with stop overs in 5 top tourism centers: Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City.
– Take an overnight boat cruise through the spectacular Ha Long Bay with plenty of fun activities onboard and onshore, including cooking classes, squid fishing and kayaking.
– Visiting Imperial Palace in the poetic Hue city
– Travel and explore lovely Hoi An Town in your special way: by bike
– Relaxing in the best beach of Nha Trang – 1 of the best beach on the world.
– Feel history come alive as you explore the My Son Holy Land
– Discover the beautiful Mekong Delta and experience local daily life by joining a day tour to the Cai Be Floating Market.
– Transport , transfers and most of your meals are taken care of for you, and your tour guide is always on hand to help.
– Your tour allows you plenty of free time to explore Vietnam at your leisure.
– All hotels are highly recommended by tourists on Tripadvisor and guidebook.
Day 01 Airport pick up – Check in Hotel in Hanoi (Meals: No)
Pick up at the airport then transfer to Hotel in Hanoi Center. Check in hotel and free time to see Hanoi City.
Overnight in Hanoi
Note: Check in time after 13:00 P.M
Day 02 Hanoi- Halong bay – Overnight on Halong Cruises (Meals: B, L, D)
– Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Halong City. You will be taken on our excursion boat from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Signature Cruise Halong Bay.
– You will be welcomed aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
– As we begin to cruise through the bay a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with fine food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this. You won’t get a better view in most restaurants around the world.
– After lunch we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, extraordinary limestone karst landscapes, Oan Lagoon, Teapot and Monster Head Islets. Explore Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boats or kayaks to discover the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants. Saigon Cruise Halong Bay will stay close to Hang Trong Islet for the evening.
– Our Vietnamese cooking class is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and our expert chef will guide you through the process. Dinner tonight is a scrumptious a la carte delight with a range of different options guaranteed to please everyone’s palette.
– Witness an unforgettable sunset over the bay and layback on the sun deck for some splendid star gazing. Relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors from around the world and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Halong Bay. Our onboard amenities and recreation activities are next to none. Try a specialized massage in our spa.
Day 3: Halong bay – Hanoi – hotel in Hanoi (Meals: B, L)
– The nicest time of the day on Halong Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
– Enjoy our buffet breakfast. It is one of the best, if not the best in the region and our guests are always satisfied. We provide a wide variety of breakfast favorites and we are sure there will be something for you no matter what your preference is.
– After breakfast we board the excursion boat for a side trip to Surprise Cave (Sung Sot). The 100 stair climb is well worth the extraordinary views this grotto worn over millions of years into a lime stone karst.
– Back onboard it is time to check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a final early lunch and a last goodbye from our crew, you will board our excursion boat and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi. On behalf of the Captain and crew, we sincerely hope that you enjoyed your trip with Signature Cruise Halong Bay and we look forward to your return journey.
Day 4 Hanoi – Flight to Hue – Check in hotel in Hue (meal: B)
Airport transfer in Hanoi for the flight to Hue airport, We will pick up and transfer to Hotel near Imperial Palace. Check in hotel and relaxing.
Day 5: Hue City tour (meal: B, L)
07.45 Am, We will pick up you at your hotel & transfer to Visit 04 famous sites:
- Minh Mang Tomb
- Khai Dinh Tomb
- Tu Duc Tomb
Conical Hat Making Incense Making Village.
After having lunch, visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank
After you visit Thien Mu Pagoda, you get on the boat for a sight-seeing along the Perfume River. After the tour, the boat will drops off you at the Hue River Bank in the city center.
Here, you walk to your hotel.
The tour ends at 16.30
Day 6: Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hotel in Hoi An (meal: B, L)
A private car with English speaking driver will pick you up and transfer you to the ancient town Hoi An. On the way, he will stop for visiting Hai Van Pass and Marble Mountain.
Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
Day 7 Hoi An Eco tour – Fishermen & Palm Paradise Tour (Meal: B,L )
On the Fishermen & Palm Paradise Tour of Jack Tran Hoi An Eco Tour you will enjoy a wide range of experiences – from learning traditional fishing techniques to paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war. On this tour we provide an authentic social and cultural insight into the local Vietnamese way of life. As well you will take part in some hands-on activities that are fun, safe and interesting to people all of ages.
Departure Time: 0830hr (8:30am) : Pick up at hotel by coach
Transfer to a local fishing village
Learn about daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community
Board Jack Tran’s boat and commence cruising on the Cua Dai River
Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing
Learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats and join in a basket boat race
Explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides
Back on-board our Jack Tran’s boat, enjoy lunch and cold beer or soft drink
Return to hotel by coach at 13:30hr (1:30pm)
Day 8 Hoi An – My Son holyland tour (Meal: B,L)
8:00: The car and tour guide pick you up at your hotel 8:30 : Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand.
9:30: Arriving in My Son – the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham.
Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
12.00: Leaving My Son for transfer back to the city for lunch
14.00 arrive your hotel.
Day 9: Hoi An – flight to Nha Trang beach (Meal: B)
We pick you up to the airpoert for fligh to Nha Trang beach. Be picked up and transfer to hotel in Nha Trang city.
Day 10: Nha Trang beach Free and Easy (Meal: B)
Free Day in Nha Trang
Day 11 Nha Trang – Flight to HCMC- Pick up- check in Hotel (Meal: B )
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till airport transfer. Today, you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 12 HCMC – Mekong delta – Cai Be Floating Market – Vinh Long tour (Meal: B, L )
You are picked up at hotel between 7:30AM to 8:00AM and start a full day to explore the Mekong Delta. For those with just a short time, this trip provides an overview of this typical Vietnam. On the way you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon (3 hours drive).
After arrival in Cai Be, we will on board for an exploration of lush vegetations of Mekong Delta and the lively floating market buyers bargaining. Next a rowing boat rides on the maze of shady canals to arrive at a local orchard to visit the daily activities the handicraft villages of local people. Break time for lunch at the orchard fruit garden. From here, you will have a pleasant time riding bicycles to the villages, sightseeing or relaxing on the hammock.
After lunch, take a boat along the Mekong River to Vinh Long – a center of tropical fruit; stop in for a short visit to Vinh Long market. Go across My Thuan suspension bridge and drop by Mekong Rest Stop before going back to Saigon.
Day 13 HCMC Free day (Meal: B )
You are free after a long trip from North to South of Vietnam, if you need a tour organized please email Go Asia Travel
Day 14 HCMC – Airport transfer – end the trip (Meal: B )
This day you are free to visit Ho Chi Minh City and shopping for souvernirs until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for your flight back home. Trip ends.
If you want to extend your trip to Phu Quoc Island or Siem Reap Cambodia, please contact Go Asia Travel to book it in advance. This extra fee is optional and not included in the price.