(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
(Tai chi – Breakfast – Maze Cave – Cua Van Floating Village – Lunch Pearl Farm – Dinner – Free time for activities)
- For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
- Local breakfast served
- Transfer to smaller boat to exploring Maze Cave, you will have chance to visit one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay and step up to the top of the mountain to get the amazing view of World Heritage.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to C?a V?n floating Village.
- Arrive C?a V?n Floating Village: Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Lunch is served on board
- Cruising to Visit the Peal Farm, you will have chance to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl from first step of growing to harvesting pearl in Halong Bay
- Return to your cruise, take time to refresh and relax
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, squid fishing….
(Tai Chi - Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Lu?n)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30