Halong bay 1 day tour:
7:45 - 8:30 am - Meet guide from Go Asia Travel, Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:30 am - Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 - 16: 30 pm - Arrival Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Day Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
- Welcome Drink
- Safety briefing
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- "Kayaking , Bamboo boat rowing" (Optional) OR Relaxing
- Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave)
- Enjoying afternoon tea
- Disembarking to get on shuttle bus
18:00 pm - Short stop to stretch your legs
20:30 pm - Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
THINGS TO BRING& TO KNOW
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- We do not accept credit card payment on board
- Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Day Cruise
- If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Kayaking is banned from 1-April-2017 by Halong Bay Management Authority, so sorry for this inconvenience.