Halong bay 1 day group tour:
7:45 – 8:30 – Picking you up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:00 – Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way, enjoy some coffee to refresh
12:30 – Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Premium Cruises (the newest, largest and most luxurious one on the bay)
– You are served welcome drink, our guide instructs you with safety regulation and
itinerary to start.
– Enjoying lunch with Vietnamese dishes catered by our chef with hospitality
– Stopping at the floating house to experience Kayaking (by yourself) or Bamboo boat (rowed by the local people) or just relaxing aboard
– Passing Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet to approach Thien Cung grotto (one of the most beautiful dry cave in Halong Bay) to visit thousands of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes from the bottom up to the cave ceiling.
– Enjoying our Afternoon Tea with local cake to watch the sunset
16h30 – Disembark, our crew say good bye to you. Then getting on bus back to Hanoi on the new highway.
19:30 – 19h45 – Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.