7.30: Depart from Hanoi to Halong bay by shuttle van (optional).
11.30: Upon arrival at Vinashin Tourist Harbor, You are welcomed at our waiting room before enjoying the cruise.
12.15-12.30: Embark on the boat. Enjoy welcome drink as Cruise Manager gives you a brief overview of the itinerary and important safety guideline. Check in your cabin.
13.00: Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views.
Admire the grace of the bay while enjoying the delicious lunch.
14.30: Explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave). Enjoy relaxing on white sandy beach, walking along the beach or swimming at Hon Co Island.
15.45: Return to the boat and enjoy Happy hour. You will have 30% discount off from the special menu drinks including of cocktail, mocktail and mixed drinks (from 16.30 pm to 19.00 pm.).
Treasure the wonderful beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay at sunset, admire the striking islands and islets, savor the fresh and peaceful atmosphere which could hardly be found in landWhile cruising to Cong Do sleeping area.
16.30: Enjoy kayaking at Cong Do or relaxing on the cruise.
18.00: Onboard the vessel, surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, attend our chef’s cooking demonstration ( only on Huong Hai Sealife Cruise ) and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
19.15: Dinner is served in the restaurant. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21.00: Evening activities: relax at leisure; enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage & Spa services (massage and spa fee is not included in the price), squid fishing. Overnight on Bai Tu Long Bay.
SECOND DAY: CONG DO SLEEPING AREA – VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE – VINASHIN TOURIST HARBOR.
6.30: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay. Refresh your body and soul with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
7.00: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
7.30: Visit Vung Vieng village.
8.30: Return to the boat.
9.15: Packup the luggage and check out of the cabin.
9.30-10.40: Enjoy the brunchin the restaurant while cruisingback to Vinashintourist harbor.
11.00: Disembark from boat.
12.00: Your driver takes you back to Hanoi. The trip ends.
(Subject to change without prior notice )
Normal price: 160 USD/person
* Price per room, apply for 2016
- Full furnished with Private Balcony Ocean View ( only on Huong Hai Sealife Cruise ) , hot water & luxury Standing Bathroom
- All meals onboard (01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each Cabin
- Welcome drinks
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Local bamboo boat, squid fishing equipment.
- English speaking guide onboard.
- Full life jackets onboard
- Huong Hai Halong bay Cruise Onboard insurance.
- Tax and service charges
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers between: Hanoi ~ Vinashin Tourist Harbor (Halong Bay)
- Private car (upon request).
- Spa, Masssage, Beverages, Personal expenses
- Tips & All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
- This Halong bay trips might be changed due to the weather or tide condition
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled or replaced by staying onland due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three (3) days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.