Destination:Su Pan Village, Sapa District, Lao Cai Province. 2. Phap Van Pagoda, Van Lam District, Hung Yen Province
Start date:Thursday, August 2, 2018
End date:Thursday, August 2, 2018
With our little work, we hope to bring encouragement to the poor. We hope that our activities will contribute to the awakening of the community in order to share more and more….
In this charity projects, we special thanks to Mr Eng, Mr Lim and all members of Lotus Light Charity Society. Your give an idea, greatest project and supported has created this program successfully. Our Go Asia Travel team very happy to be of your companion in this project
- Su Pan Village, Sapa District, Lao Cai Province
- Phap Van Pagoda, Van Lam District, Hung Yen Province.
20th July 2018: Travel from Hanoi to Sapa then Su Pan Village and prepare for next day activities
21st July 2018: Charity plan in Su Pan village. We supported:
- 100 families, gave them daily necessities. Each family had: 01 Blanket, 01 Instant milk box, 01 Soya sauces Maggi -700ml, 01 Instant noodle box – 30 pieces Hao Hao, Cash 100.000 VND
- 150 pupils, give them school items: 05 pieces of notebook, 01 box of school stationary box, 04 Vina Milk boxes 180ml, 01 umbrella, 01 Tooth Tooth Brush, 01 Toothpaste.
- Donation in cash 1.000 USD
- 02 Water Purifiers for Su Pan People's Committee Office.
22nd July 2018: Charity plan in Phap Van Pagoda, We supported:
- 04 poor families (with 06 people total) in Lac Hong Village near Phap Van Pagoda. Each people had: 01 summer fan, 10kg rice, 04 Vinamilk boxes – 180ml, 05 Notebooks for children, 01 stationery box, Cash 200 USD
- 05 children in Phap Van pagoda. Each children had: 10kg rice, 04 Vinamilk boxes – 180ml, 05 Notebooks for children, 01 stationery box, children toys, 01 Towel, Clothes….
- Donation in cash with 1.000 USD for Pagoda.
Charity is not simply giving things for some one. It teaches the rich to share, help the poor stand up.
Reported by Anthony Tran – Go Asia Travel
Bellowing are some photos of the trip: