Report to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Department: sales online
Title: Tour Operation Executive
- Take over booking information from Sales
- Check and Book all land services with suppliers (North, Central and South of Vietnam and Cambodia)
- Communicate very often with sales make sure the best services, price and status of the booking.
- Hand over booking confirmation voucher to sales after finishing all land arrangement.
- Remind/ reconfirm with suppliers at least 2 times prior to date of service use.
- Meet customer at the airport or hotel to brief all itinerary, services…
- Make sure all payments to be collected well.
- Keep contact with customer, tour guide, driver, supplier’ staff during the trip to make sure trip running smoothly. Co-operate with sales to handle all the issues and complaint if any.
- Prepare accounting report of sales and hand over sufficiently to the account department.
- English skill: Writing, listening, speaking and reading skill
- Email writing skill and phone and verbal listening skill
- Computer and internet skill
- Time management skill
- Team working skill
To be on this position, University graduate certification is needed. Studying areas such as Tourism, Travel, Hotel Management, Hospitality, marketing and business management are also helpful. Some people can be from the language university.
- Ability to work under the pressure of sales target
- Customer oriented attitude
- Be careful and pay attention to the details
- Be available with customer 24/7
- Be ready to travel widely and in a long period
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- people with 1 year working in the same position.
Fixed salary: 5.000.000 - 7.000.000 VND/month
Bonus: depends on financial result of department, paid every month.
Holiday: 1 time/ year
Day off: 1 day/ week and all holiday dates as government policy.
Office Working time: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
Labor Insurance: yes (after 12 months)
Working environment: professional and friendly
Working Location: 17a Hang Dong St, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi
IV.How to apply
Candidate want to apply, please email to email@example.com or call to 84 936 843 136 (Mr Quy).
Deadline: 31 Dec, 2014 and as soon as possible.
- Identification card or Passport
- University certificate
- Letter of Application – in English
- CV- in English
- Training certificate if any