- At 8:00 a.m or 14:00 p.m: Our Guide will meet you at the hotel’s lobby and start the tour.
- We will ride bicycle to Hoi An’s colorful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. So make sure your camera is handy.
- We continue to cycle to Tra Que vegetable village where we will have a cooking class
- At Tra Que, we will have a welcome drink for rest. Then, we walk through the vegetable gardens where local farmers work on their fields, using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago, no electrical machinery here.
- You will relax with Foot herbal massage
- After foot massage, it’s time to cook lunch. We will go to the restaurant & work together with the chef. With the instructions of the chef, we will learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food.
- After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
- Back to your hotel in Hoi an
- Tour ends
- Tra Que vegetable salad Tam Huu dish
- Banh Xeo (Vietnamese Pancake)
- Hoi An spring rolls